Sometimes people wonder how a story comes to life. What inspired them to write that? Will there be more? I would like to answer some of those questions regarding Graffiti. If you have any other questions you would like me to answer about Graffiti, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Graffiti Fun Fact.
- The idea to write Graffiti was born on September 7th, 2014 at 8:30 a.m.
- What inspired me to write Graffiti was based off some of my personal experiences in life, mostly when I was a kid. In my own personal experience I found it hard to talk about things so I would write. It was easier for me to express myself through writing, then through talking. Isola’s character is based off the same thing. She has a hard time expressing herself verbally, therefore, she turns to her magic abilities but like everything when you bottle up “emotions” for such a long time it creates a darker image within you.
- I love reading books belonging to a series, so yes, there will be more. At least 3 more added to the Graffiti series.
- Graffiti was completed on November 15th, 2015 at 8:57 p.m.
- The total word count for Graffiti ended at: 50,856 (209 pages)